Monday, October 3, 2011

Just A Little Update

Hello followers and readers of Sophie Mae Crafts! Jasmine here, just saying a little hello with a quick update on coming crafts.

My bookmarks are turning out so cute and some have been posted on my etsy shop: Jasmine's Little Owl Shop. I have more bookmarks to add to my shop and I'm planning on adding listings with packs of 2-5 matching bookmarks.

I recently started playing more video games which has sort of boosted some creative thoughts. I purchased a subscription to Xbox Live (username BehindTheCanon) and recently picked up Alice: Madness Returns. Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Rock Band, and Guitar Hero are some of the games I've been playing, but Alice is the first game I've purchased for myself. The nightmare setting of the game is kind of scary! I find myself holding my breath from time to time, haha.

Anyway. Playing Alice has given me a few bookmark ideas that I'm sketching out.

Until next post, please visit me at my other blog, Vegging for Health at http://veggingforhealth.blogspot.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment